£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Role: Digital Care Plans Project Manager
Location: Derby - Hybrid working
Salary: £60k to £65k
Duration: 2 Years
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Digital Care Plans Project Manager for our Public Sector client based in Derby.
Job Purpose for the Digital Care Plans Project Manager:
This is a two year fixed term contract working within the Digital Care Plans Programme as the Project manager for the implementation of the chosen Digital Care solution. You'll be adept at delivering projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed. You will apply your previous experience of a care setting and the implementation of a digital care planning system to support the organisation.
Specific responsibilities for the Digital Care Plans Project Manager:
- Take the lead on managing the Digital Care Planning solution
- Day to day management of the project and the project team
- Manage the implementation of the chosen Digital Care Planning solution
- Manage relationship with the chosen suppliers implementation team
- Identify key stakeholders and develop effective relationships
- Identify and monitor project risks and issues
- Build Project Plan and apply appropriate project principles to deliver stated objectives
Person specification for the Digital Care Plans Project Manager:
- Experienced Project Manager
- Prince 2 qualified
- Experienced in Digital Care Plans
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.