Director - Legal
£70 - £90 per annum + Civil Service Pension Scheme
0203 741 8189
Director - Legal
Fixed term contract
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Manager to join a statutory non-departmental public body. The client is offering a fixed term contract for a minimum of 6 months.
The role will include:
- Ensure the provision of expert legal advice and support on the exercise of the commission's enforcement and litigation work
- Provide legal advice to the board and other internal and external stakeholders
- Increase efficiencies and productivity of an in-house legal team
- Oversee the work of our information governance and corporate legal team
- Develop, implement and manage policies and systems
The Ideal Candidate for this Director of Legal Role will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of equality and human rights legislation
- A track record of successful delivery to time and budget.
- An understanding of the context of public service and leadership
- 2+ years' experience of managing a team of qualified lawyers
- 5+ years PQE
- Budget management experience would be beneficial but not essential
- £70k - £90k p/a
- Fixed Term Contract for a minimum of 6 months
- Convenient Location
- Civil Service Pension Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Mark Bladen in our London office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.