South Yorkshire, England
over 1 year ago
Director of Estates and Facilities
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Our client, a social housing provider in Sheffield is currently recruiting for a Director of Estates and Facilities on a permanent basis to ensure the effective delivery of their estate services.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a small team and ensuring the effective delivery of services including estates services, capital programmes, and facilities management
- Providing professional services including responsive repairs, investment projects and mechanical and electrical works
- Providing project management service for the organisation
- Taking responsibility for the strategic planning in connection with the clients property portfolio
- Providing an effective commercial management valuation and estates property service delivering valuations, disposals, acquisitions and negotiating transactions on leasehold properties
- Developing and delivering the portfolio rationalisation strategy
The successful candidate will be educated to a degree level and hold a professional qualification in a property related profession. They will have previous experience of successfully delivering multiple functioning areas of work including capital programmes, portfolio rationalisation, land and property portfolio review and experience of delivering strategic reviews ideally within a social housing capacity
Apply now for more details
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.