West Midlands, England
£90000 - £100000 per annum + competitive
9 months ago
Director of Housing
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £90k - £100k
Length of role: Permanent
Our client, an innovative and fast growing organisation who provides affordable housing and charitable care services across the West Midlands, is currently recruiting for a Director of Housing to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are seeking to recruit a Director of Housing who will lead and motivate the Executive Team to make a significant, measurable and effective personal contribution to the organisation and its subsidiaries, ensuring that it is well positioned to achieve its vision, current and future business, operational plans and performance targets.
The successor to this role will provide professional and effective leadership to the Housing function, ensuring that the organisation meets, or exceeds, all its statutory, regulatory, legal requirements, and demonstrates best practice.
You will ensure my client delivers excellent quality, flexible and customer focused services which demonstrate value for money, innovation, and continuous improvement.
This post holds accountability and responsibility for the leadership, development, management, performance, and delivery across all areas of Housing, Customer and Community Engagement.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A degree level education
- relevant professional qualification, e.g. CIOH, and evidence of continuing professional memberships, and evidence of keeping professional knowledge and skills up to date
- Evidence of additional relevant professional and/or management training, development or qualifications relevant for the position of a Director
- Outstanding track record of successfully leading high quality housing and customer involvement services with a great reputation
- Comprehensive financial, project and risk management experience across the full remits of Housing Services, including meeting all statutory, legal and regulatory requirements
- Substantial knowledge of housing which enables the post holder to be the professional expert
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Director of Housing, please apply.
For additional information please contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.