£75000 - £100000 per annum + pension, car, health, bonus
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged as a retained partner to recruit a permanent Director of IT and Analytics for DHU Health Care CIC, based in Derby, during an exciting time of major business growth, change and innovation.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy, People and Partnerships this newly created position of Director of IT and Analytics will serve as a strategic partner and a member of the senior leadership team, with a potential steppingstone into a CIO and Board member role.
Huge changes are underway in both the structural and technology of the Healthcare landscape. This role will be key in development of this growth and in the change transformation journey. This is an opportunity to make a social contribution and "make a real difference" as well as an opportunity for personal growth and success.
As Director of IT and Analytics you will oversee DHU's technology-related strategies, initiatives and plans for the company's technology needs including addressing any tech-related problems, analysis of information and communicating with other Directors to make sure there is consistency throughout the organisation.
You will be responsible for helping the company move forward with advances in technology and methods of processing and managing information, serving as a leader and innovator for the company's Information Technology and Business Analytics departments, ultimately to support business challenges and improve the way care is delivered to patients.
You will be a key contributor to DHU's strategy and planning process and will be responsible for IT operations, Business Analytics, and for technology and digital innovation. It is critical to build strong and productive relationships both internally and externally with the NHS Commissioners and Trust Providers, including with DHU's formal partnerships and joint ventures, and acting as a true system partner and making IT a business enabler.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Master's Degree, in Computer Science and Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Relevant leadership experience in an IT and Analytics environment. Previous Director level experience is highly desirable
- Exposure to Board/Non-Executive Directors, as is the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse leadership group to effectively communicate an IT and Analytics vision and strategy
- A proven track record in creating and implementing a clear strategic vision for information technology that supports the business objectives
- Excellent technical aptitude, identifying vulnerabilities and generate cost effective solutions
- Demonstrable experience driving digital transformation and business growth through innovation and the implementation of technology
- Extensive knowledge of emerging technologies, and the ability to apply these in the service of the company's key business goals
- Experience of leading complex, major change initiatives; demonstrating a high level of skills in change management
- Exceptional Stakeholder engagement and management, with the ability to influence at all levels within the organisation and with external partners
- Proven ability to recruit, develop and motivate high performing IT and Analytics teams that values transparency and accountability
In return you will receive an excellent compensation package including competitive base salary, 20.6% employer contribution/14.4% employee contribution pension, healthcare, car allowance, performance bonus, on call allowance and commitment that once the organisation hits £100m turnover a 25% increase to the base salary.
In joining DHU at this time of strategic change, they offer the opportunity to work alongside a talented, supportive and high performing team, and to be instrumental in shaping and delivering sustainable innovation and further improvement in the delivery of their services.
If you feel that your ambition and motivation matches that of DHU, we look forward to receiving your application. To obtain a recruitment pack and for an initial discussion about this opportunity, please contact the retained recruitment partner now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website