£90000 - £110000 per annum + car, on call allowance, bonus, pension
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged as a retained partner to recruit a permanent Director of Strategy, People & Partnerships for DHU Health Care CIC, based in Derby, during an exciting time of growth, challenge and innovation.
You will have substantial responsibility - including People, IT, Business Analytics and Business Development/Research - therefore we are looking for applicants with gravitas and drive to achieve.
Huge changes are underway in both the structural and technology of the Healthcare landscape. This role will be key in development of this growth and in the change transformation journey. This is an opportunity to make a social contribution and "make a real difference."
DHU is in the process of major business growth acceleration and so your remit will include driving innovation and change by providing strategic solutions to support business challenges through people and technology.
You will be responsible for assisting the CEO in developing and implementing the Business Development Strategy and building a credible and consistent commercial offering from DHU to its Commissioners and stakeholders. You will support the ongoing development of the business model by identifying new services, markets and customers, with a clear framework for growth to enable the business to remain a sustainable operation.
You will ensure the development of DHU's strategy, annual planning cycle and business development work to develop and grow the business in line with organisational strategy. Engaging and influencing stakeholders within the NHS, in order to facilitate participation in identified procurement / contract extension activity, will be a key part of the role.
You will support the drive to ensure DHU is "leading-edge" in customer responsiveness of healthcare services regionally and nationwide and to ensure the successful delivery of multiple revenue-generating services lines.
Represent DHU on Contract Management Boards and play a key role in facilitating recruitment, retention and workforce plans. Furthermore you will play a role in representing DHU in contract negotiations and tendering procurement exercises.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A professional qualification preferable, i.e. MBA, CIPD or similar
- Previous Director Level experience
- Exposure to Board/NEDs
- Experience of successfully driving change/ transformation programmes
- Experience of provision of services in the healthcare industry in a director role, able to demonstrate good understanding of operational delivery
- Knowledge/experience of Urgent Care, NHS111, Primary/Secondary care settings and healthcare commissioning
- Working knowledge of H&S legislation and the responsibilities of Directors
- High level understanding of employee communications & engagement
- Understanding of organisational culture on performance and productivity
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proof of successful strategy development & implementation
- Understanding of capital planning processes
- Able to create/shape innovative strategic vision for the best possible long term benefit of the organisation and patients
- Understanding of the dynamics within a business arena and balance against political environment
- Horizon scanning skills using a range of techniques
- Able to successfully engineer innovative solutions
- Focus on exceptional customer service
To be successful in this role you will be an exceptional communicator, with the ability to create impact, by engaging and influencing key stakeholders in order to facilitate positive change. You will be driven and passionate about creating and shaping an innovative strategic vision for the best possible long term benefit of the organisation and their patients.
In return you will receive an excellent compensation package including Executive remuneration, pension, car allowance, performance bonus, on call allowance and much more. There will also be the opportunity for a potential steppingstone into a Deputy CEO role in the future.
To obtain a recruitment pack and for an initial discussion about this opportunity, please contact the retained recruitment partner, Nikki Kinsey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website