Birmingham, West Midlands
10 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
My client, a Social Housing organisation are currently looking for a DFG Team Leaer on a temporary basis who can start as soon as possible.
The duties of the role include;
- Delivery of the council's Disabled Facilities Grant programme of £1.7 million, creating new services for their elderly and vulnerable residents. Management of the budgets and ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of the services.
- Implementation and review of strategies, policies, procedures and programmed to deliver adaptations to the homes of disabled occupiers taking account of regional and national best practice.
- Management of day to day , Administrative and projects officers
- Participating in MDT meeting with NHS colleagues for complex care cases involving vulnerable children and adults that need specialist care.
- Prepare, monitor and review works programmes and service delivery targets.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of DFG Legislation and experience managing an adaptations service or HIA previously.
For more informaiton or to apply please contact Hannah Pye at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.