Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £70000 per annum + benefits and bonus
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently representing a prestigious Investment Management house. They are looking to recruit an experienced Discretionary Fund Manager to join their high performing Leeds based team on a permanent basis. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a thriving Investments House during a period of growth and success.
The Discretionary Fund Manager will be responsible for:
- Recommending trades for portfolios across a variety of asset classes and keeping them consistently structured at all times
- Producing reports on portfolios and taking responsibility for operational implementation of portfolios from an investment management perspective
- Liaising with Investment Management Services, Operations teams, underlying Fund Managers and third parties in order to make key business decisions
- Operating investment management and FX hedge programmes related to a multitude of portfolios
- Assessing risk profiles and investment objectives within fund ranges
- Actively following markets and contributing to the investment debate on a management level
The Discretionary Fund Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Will preferably hold a relevant portfolio management qualification (IMC or CFA)
- Relevant portfolio management experience in within buy-side investment management
- Working experience of maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (both internally and externally)
- An excellent communicator (as this role involves liaising with clients and colleagues)
- Strong background in Portfolio Management within a wealth or investment management house is essential
- Prides themselves on their numerical abilities
Due to the nature of this position, candidates without previous wealth or investment management experience cannot be considered. Candidates without a background within Fund Management are also unable to be considered for this position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-calibre Fund Manager looking to propel their career in a well-established Leeds Investment Management firm. The company offers excellent benefits, a collaborative company culture and clear career progression.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.