£37000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits
10 months ago
My client, a brilliant Legal 500 practice based in the heart of Hertfordshire are now looking for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join their highly successful and award winning team.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work independently on a varied caseload and collaborate with the highly experienced Litigation Partners, utilising their experience and knowledge as you take the next steps in your career.
With 4 partners and 10 lawyers, you can be assured that my clients' specialist knowledge and tactical and strategic ability provides the perfect environment for your next role.
This role would be best suited to a Solicitor looking for a varied commercial litigation caseload.
As a Litigation Solicitor, your role would include:
- Acting for a mix of Claimants and Defendants, maintaining own caseload and seeking appropriate guidance when required.
- Advising clients on funding options available to them and on procedure and alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Identifying and liaising with appropriate experts and Counsel.
- Undertaking advocacy, when cost effective, at all interlocutory stages.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads, including running their cases during periods of absence.
This role can be full time or part time. Flexible working is also on offer.
If this sounds like this role could be for you please apply now, or alternatively call Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.