£30000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
Liquid error: internal
My client is a leading and highly accredited firm within in Cheshire. They have built an enviable reputation based on providing high quality legal services driven by a client focused approach. They are looking for an experienced Dispute Resolution solicitor to join their friendly and specialist team due to expansion.
About The Role
The successful Dispute Resolution solicitor will be involved with the following responsibilities:
- Managing and developing own caseload of Commercial and Agricultural litigation files with support and supervision as appropriate
- Achievement of own financial or chargeable hours targets (or both) as defined in the fee targets set
- Supervise, train and help in the motivation of support staff for whom responsible (as appropriate)
- Marketing the firm's services and maintaining connections with other organisations and solicitors
The ideal Dispute Resolution solicitor will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, 2 - 5 years' PQE
- Have a comprehensive legal knowledge of own area of practice, and related
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with clients and colleagues
In return, the firm are willing to offer a competitive salary and performance-related annual bonus.
To apply for this Dispute Resolution solicitor role, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.