£24000 - £31000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a band 5 Divisional Accountant for Wye Valley NHS trust on a permanent basis.
Located on the border with Wales, my client provide acute and community services across Herefordshire and into parts of Powys and run Hereford County Hospital and the community Hospitals in Bromyard, Leominster and Ross-on-Wye.
Principal duties and responsibilities for the Divisional Accountant
- Preparation on monthly accounts
- Financial Analysis
- Liaising with budget holders
- Financial forecasting
- Provide specialist knowledge and financial expertise at Divisional Business meetings
- Design and prepare financial costings
- Provide financial information to non-finance staff
- Preparing annual Business Plans
- Budget setting
Essential experience for the Divisional Accountant:
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Outstanding spreadsheet skills
- Ability to analyse and convert complex data into high quality information
Deadline for CVs - 9th January.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.