£210 - £240 per day
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Interim Divisional Finance Manager for a well-established and further developing Public Sector organisation in Nottinghamshire. This is a crucial role in the Organisational structure.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Divisional Finance Manager:
- Support on all aspects of the financial planning and management of the
- To provide accurate, timely and regular financial management information to the Financial Planning, Management Accounting and Costing Manager as part of the monthly reporting cycle
- Work with the Clinical Director, Divisional General Manager and other senior managers within the Division to identify reasons for variations in financial performance and identify actions and mitigations to address the variation.
- With the Clinical Director, Divisional General Manager and other senior managers within the Division, produce a monthly re-forecast based upon current / planned activity and financial performance including the impact of identified actions / mitigations.
- Utilising specialist knowledge and expertise to provide monthly performance reports to inform the Divisional Performance and Delivery Meetings and Divisional Boards. Reports must detail performance against EBITDA targets, activity, income and expenditure, CIP progress and encompass risks and forecasts including those related to non-financial issues.
- Work with the Division and Project Management Office to identify cost reduction and efficiency programmes as part of the Trust's annual CIP requirement. This will include monitoring progress and remedial action where necessary.
- To work with Costing and SLR leads to provide management information for the Division to ensure that the cost of delivering the service is accurately reflected.
The successful Interim Divisional Finance Manager will:
- Have Public Sector financial experience
- Be CCAB qualified
- Knowledge of the planning and budget setting processes within an NHS Trust
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.