£160 - £210 per day
4 months ago
Divisional Finance Manager
Salary: £160-£210 p/d
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit for a Finance Manager for an initial 3 month period in almost an in-house advisory role to backfill a recent secondment. The main purpose of this vacancy is to provide a comprehensive financial management and budgetary control hands on service to various Directorate Managers within this forward thinking NHS Trust.
The key accountabilities will include:-
- To provide the Corporate Finance Team with financial information in relation to each Directorate for the Trust's monthly financial reporting requirements
- Take responsibility for all aspects of financial management within the relevant Directorate, including monitoring of performance and providing advice on corrective action as necessary.
- Provide timely and accurate finance reports to the stakeholders and Budget Managers within to provide advice and guidance in relation to financial and performance issues.
- Co-ordinate regular meetings with Budget Managers to discuss their relevant budgets and address any queries.
- Production of the Division's monthly financial performance report with subsequent analysis and recommendations
- Involvement with annual financial planning process, budgeting and annual business plan for the relevant Directorate.
- Support the Divisional Finance Manager with planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting for the Division
- Ad-hoc spreadsheet and reporting / MI duties as and when requested by the Divisional Finance Manager
The successful applicant will ideally be qualified with a wealth of experience in managing budgets and analysing performance data. You will have worked with various levels and stakeholders possessing excellent communication skills to non-finance budget holders. A detailed understanding of NHS financial targets, budgets and reporting requirements would be extremely advantageous. You will have strong spreadsheet, Oracle and Hyperion technical skills ideally. The post holder will be a strong influencer with excellent presentation skills also in this multi-faceted role.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this vacancy, please contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.