West Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Our team at Sellick Partnership are looking for Domestic Gas Engineer based in West Yorkshire.
The client that we support are well established within the area offering long term permanent employment and perks to successful candidates. This would include personal development opportunities; health and well being packages; pension scheme etc.,
An ideal domestic gas engineer to join the team will have 3 years of experience working within the domestic sector within social housing and / or void properties.
Domestic Gas Engineer Job Details:
Position: Domestic Gas Engineer
Salary: Upto £35k P/A
Hours: 37hours (Flexibility required)
Location: West Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Start Date: immediate
Domestic Gas Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will carry out maintenance repairs; and general maintenance duties.
- Maintaining; fault diagnosis; servicing and installation of domestic gas appliances.
- Supporting with central heating systems.
- In addition, install domestic appliances and heating systems on all types of social housing and / or void properties.
- You may be required to support external contracts and other schemes within a similar capacity.
Domestic Gas Engineer Requirements
- ACS - CCN1 - CENWAT - CKR1 - HTR - CPA1
- NVQ at Level 3 in Natural Gas Installation or equivalent
- 3 years minimum experience within a similar role
If this position sparks interest, please apply directly and you will be contacted within 48hrs.