Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £55000 per annum + flexible working hours
8 months ago
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: up to £55,000
Are you an experienced .NET developer, keen to join a great team of developers in a prestigious, international organisation in the very heart of Newcastle upon Tyne? Do you like to see the results of your work and work on meaningful projects? Are flexibility and work life-balance an important part of your career? If yes, read on as this job might be "the one!" for you!
I am currently searching for experienced .NET developers, experienced working in both front-end and back-end.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include:
- Creating, developing and implementing flexible solutions in .NET core
- Provide support to the business systems and align the technical solutions to the organisation and stakeholder's requirements
- Programming and configuration of the code according to the guidelines and design specification
- Integrations with other systems used throughout the business
- Planning and executing report tests, including UAT
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working on all phases of a greenfield project
- Experience of version and change control management
- Experience working with systems end-users and stakeholders
- Ability to cooperate in a team as well as work independently
- Good time and resources management
- Desirably: A relevant degree holder
- Competitive salary, depending on experience up to £55,000 a year
- Excellent pension scheme
- Great holidays package
- Variety of projects to work on
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working from home
To be considered apply today!
Not for you? Recommend a friend to get a £100 worth of vouchers!
* It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @Kate Litka Sellick Partnership.*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website