Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, N. E. England, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
Dynamics 365 Consultant- take the lead!
Are you looking to make a change in your career? Would you like to work for a company where your experience is valued and your personal growth fostered? Well then, search no more!
I am currently on the lookout for passionate Dynamics 365 consultants ready to take on new challenges.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Advising clients concerning project requirements and managing their expectations in order to define the business and functional requirements
- Improving business processes and advising on enhancements based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge
- Assisting clients in creating CRM and ERP strategies in Dynamics 365
- Developing performance metrics
- Managing business change
- Working with a variety of businesses and industries e.g. Retail,Manufacturing, Utilities, Transport
We are looking for someone who:
- Has substantial hands-on experience working with Dynamics 365, working on full life-cycle projects
- Possesses a sound understanding of the broader Microsoft stack, being able to use them in order to create powerful solutions
- Is passionate about technology and business, ready to use their knowledge and forecast future trends in order to create the best solutions
- Is able to form strong and business relationships with clients and colleagues
- Has good presentation skills and is capable of communicating change
- Represents flexibility, critical thinking and the ability to communicate and cooperate with stakeholders at every level - from end user c-suite.
- Can successfully translate business and customer needs into flexible, tailored solutions
The company would like to offer you:
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Professional and career development
- Flexible benefits package
- Pension scheme
Interviews are taking place immediately and applications are being reviewed on a daily basis. To be considered apply today!
*It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @Kate Litka Sellick Partnership. *
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website