Greater Manchester, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
E-learning Project Manager (Design & Implementation) required to join a fast paced, growing business based in Greater Manchester. This role will sit within HR function and is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the design and implementation of the company's e-learning training platform. This is a significant investment in the business to ensure they're offering the best training in the market. They're looking for a talented individual to take them through the design, build and implementation phase of their new online training platform.
Key responsibilities of the E-learning Project Manager:
- Delivery and consultancy of e-Learning to internal stakeholders.
- Develop and roll out the project plan.
- Researching, developing and supporting the implementation of e-learning as a methodology.
- Project managing the implementation phase over various stage releases across the globe.
- Overseeing the development of in-house e-Learning packages to support the introduction of new systems and processes within the business.
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the business to improve mandatory training compliance
- Developing an e-Learning strategy to broaden the way that e-Learning is used within the business
- Hands on course writing with familiarity of software authoring packages
Key skills of the E-learning Project Manager:
- Experience of LMS is essential for this role
- Must have design and implementation experience as well as training experience
- Must have worked in a similar position, ideally leading on a project
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Must possesses strong IT/technical skills within a Learning and Development environment.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong document writing and presentation delivery.
- Training and development background
- Experience of working with a large, professional or corporate organisation would be preferable
- Evidence of innovation or implementing creative learning technologies solutions
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this E-learning Project Manager vacancy then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.