£17 - £22 per hour
4 months ago
3 Months +
Salary: Band 7
Duration: 3 Months with the Potential for Extension
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated E-Rostering Manager to join a well-established Public Sector organisation, to support the team as they finish an implementation project.
Acting as an advocate for the e-rostering across the Trust, the successful candidate will provide strategic support for the Trust with the implementation of policies and procedures in respect to the Health Roster, and play a key role in the delivery of various improvement projects.
Key Responsibilities of the E-Rostering Manager:
- Assist with the planning for the full implementation of Medical rosters across the Trust.
- Day-to-day management of the BAU/support team, acting as first point of contact for advice, guidance, support and training on all aspects of E-Rostering for Trust employees.
- Provide support for the team as the implementation project comes to an end, identifying any areas of concern and risks to the completion of the successful roll-out.
- Monitor compliance, produce rosters and management reports, using the data available from the E-Rostering system to assist managers with the efficient uses of resources through deployment of staff.
- Production of regular performance and benefits realisation reports as well as document and communicate data quality reports.
- Undertake regular roster reviews to ensure compliance with safer staffing criteria and to provide ongoing support and guidance regarding rostering best practice working closely with all levels of staff and managers across the Trust.
Key Requirements of the E-Rostering Manager:
- Demonstrate expert knowledge, understanding and experience of creating robust working rosters with electronic rostering systems.
- You will ideally have e-rostering experience with an NHS background.
- Experience of coaching and supporting others and ideally management experience.
- Track record of delivering process improvement.
- Specialist knowledge and practical experience in the analysis of complex data and information as well as producing high level reports is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work effectively at all levels.
- Project management and excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this E-Rostering Manager position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.