£39000 - £43000 per annum
3 months ago
Economic Regeneration Manager
East Midlands (Remote Working)
Full time, Permanent
Starting at £39,000
Are you looking at your next role within Regeneration and Development? Are you a great team motivator?
Sellick Partnership is assisting a Local Authority in the East Midlands with the search for a professional Economic Regeneration Manager
The ideal candidate may be located nationwide, as majority of work can be undertaken remotely. The most important thing is that you are ready to be part of a motivated team, with a great work culture and exciting projects due to be completed.
Duties of the Economic Regeneration Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- To manage the Economic Regeneration Team
- Preparing economic regeneration strategies, delivering regeneration projects and town centre initiatives and contribute towards the implementation of the Local Plan and associated planning guidance, masterplans and strategies
- Working in conjunction with the Head of Service to ensure strategic objectives are met
- Responsible for the delivery of the Economic Regeneration functions in accordance with corporate objectives, service delivery plans, performance management systems and approved budgets
- To act as the Informed Client interpreting data from various sources in order to provide advice to lead Officers and stakeholders appropriately on property and regeneration matters including: development assessments and appraisals, council assets, site acquisition and valuation issues
- Devising tender and procure regeneration projects and development schemes and managing their implementation and delivery either directly or by working with and managing external advisors as part of larger development and project teams including specialist sub-consultants and design teams
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent in a subject related to economic regeneration, development, planning, assets, surveying or project management
- Knowledge of project management
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Economic Regeneration Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.