£46000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Education Solicitor to join a leading law firm on a full-time permanent basis.
Your New Role
The successful Education Solicitor will be working alongside a small and expanding team, managing their own caseload of Education matters including;
- School admission appeals
- Independent Schools
- Special Educational Needs
- Issues of academic misconduct
- Issues regarding PhDs
The ideal Education Solicitor will;
- Be a Qualified Solicitor with 3 years' plus PQE ideally working within the Education field
- Be flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality standards
- Demonstrate a balance of working on their own initiative as well as seeking advice or guidance when required
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and a real opportunity to progress and develop your career in growing and forward-thinking team.
For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.