East London, London
4 months ago
3 months +
Electrical Engineering Manager
Temporary, 3 months, Full time
Electrical Engineering Manager required to work with an East London based public sector organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineering Manager to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Electrical Engineering Manager you will be working within the maintenance team responsible for the management of electrical service contracts.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineering Manager include:
- Management of the electrical service contracts and monitor works being carried out
- Provide technical advice and support on all aspects of the Estates Department Service
- Works include minor work schemes and small capital schemes from an electrical engineering perspective
- Prepare tenders for electrical works
- Prioritise replacement programme and carry out programme remedial works
- Manage the out of hours emergency call out service and liaise with on-site engineers
Required skills and experience of the Electrical Engineering Manager:
- Degree or Masters in Electrical Engineering or relevant experience
- Previous experience of working within a hospital or health care environment
- Must possess a valid driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Electrical Engineering Manager role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.