10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are working with a NHS based organisation in Lancashire who is currently recruiting permanently for an Electrical Manager to work on clinical and non-clinical stock.
Duties will include:
- Providing an efficient and cost effective maintenance service across the organisation
- Working to specific budgets with regards to breakdowns and planned preventative maintenance work
- Managing employees and providing development of key skills in line with a training and development project
- Developing and maintaining long term corporate policies and procedures implementing improvement opportunities
- Participating in service review meetings
- Providing support to repairs/ building services team with any relevant maintenance issues
- Advising colleagues of any issues found whilst visiting properties
- Inspecting work to ensure compliance with standard procedures and electrical assignments
The successful candidate will have a HNC or HND in electrical services. You will have previous experience of managing an electrical team. Previous experience of working within the NHS is also desirable.
Please apply now for immediate start