£36434 - £37434 per annum
about 1 month ago
Electrical Site Manager
Middlesbrough and surrounding areas
Our client, are looking for an Electrical Site Manager to join their team
Duties of the role will include, but is not limited to:
- Ensure the successful operational delivery of the company's Internal Investment Programme, including the effective co-ordination of all resources required to deliver excellent service while optimising performance, cost and risk.
- Work closely with the Area Manager, assisting with the contract management of internal and external resources including the management and planning of material requisition and storage and security & carry out pre-start surveys including post inspections ensuring quality, value for money and standards are being met, and ensuring that the quality of work is to the highest standards on all our properties
- Assist with the co-ordination of performance management activities relating to the team, including the absence management processes, appraisals (including Trade Plus assessments) and regular 1:1s, also monitoring and development of training opportunities within the teams, & carrying out Health & Safety inspections
- Working with the Quantity Surveyor team in providing effective administration and record keeping for the team and the maintenance of both the manual and electronic databases
- Maintains the quality of service delivery through constant monitoring to implement required improvements to the service ensuring continuous improvement and best practices are achieved at all times
- Recording, reporting and monitoring of agreed KPIs, implementing remedial action \ work plans to achieve targets
- Positively challenge existing processes and suggesting areas for improvement with solutions, in the interest of obtaining best value for the customer
- Ensure the very highest standards of customer service and where required, resolve complaints and dissatisfaction cases, both internal and external, with the ability to confidently challenge and resolve difficult issues with a satisfactory outcome.
- Utilise reports and management information to shape the Investment service delivery
- Be the responsible person for all aspects of on-site H&S to include site inductions and regular site inspections, including CDM, ensuring compliance with Health & Safety regulations, safe working practices are not only maintained but embedded in day to day operations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Educated to HNC or equivalent and/or professionally qualified in property management or a related discipline and/or the ability to demonstrate relevant experience in an operational setting
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.