Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
Electrical Supervisor required to join a public sector organisation based in Northamptonshire. My client is looking for a reliable, proactive individual who is an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Electrical Supervisor you will be working with the Repairs team supervising a team of Electricians. You will perform Electrical Supervisor duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties, as below:
Key responsibilities of the Electrical Supervisor:
- Monitoring a team of Electricians work
- Performing post inspections
- Signing off EICR's
- Acting as a lead whilst monitoring the programme of testing
- Managing external contracts including; monitoring quality of works in progress, approving valuations and ensuring programmes are adhered to
- Ensuring compliancy and health and safety requirements
- Calibrating equipment and adhering to technical protocol
- Compiling and signing off NICEIC certifications
- Ensuring electrical improvements action plan is addressed
Required skills and experience of the Electrical Supervisor:
- Experience of working as an Electrical Supervisor
- Experience within social housing or local authority
- Demonstrable skills in inspection, testing and fault finding
- Experience of successfully supervising and motivating teams around work schedules
- Possesses City & Guilds 18th Edition
- 2391 or 2394 is essential
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and put action plans together to address issues
- Must have a vehicle and valid driving licence
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Electrical Supervisor role, please apply now, or contact Tiffany Biddle at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.