Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Full time, Temporary
Do you possess the 2391 qualification? Have you quality-checked electrical reports?
Our client, an organisation in Wolverhampton is looking for an Electrical Supervisor to join their Electrical Services division.
Duties of the Electrical Supervisor role will include, but are not limited to:
- Quality checking electrical reports
- Arranging visits to properties
- Liaising with contractors and tenants
- Verifying all electricians' inspecting and testing results using electronic and paper-based systems
- Working to programmes and delivering to budget
The successful candidate will be:
- Proven relevant experience
- UK Drivers License and access to a vehicle
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Electrical Supervisor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.