Birmingham, West Midlands
Temp to Perm
Are you an 18th edition Electrician?
Electrician required to join our client, based in the Birmingham area. We are currently looking for a reliable, customer focussed individual who is an experienced Electrician to join their team on a full time, temporary to permanent basis.
As the Electrician you will be carrying out maintenance activities, repairs and planned works. These works relate to residential properties, public buildings and commercial properties.
Key responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Carrying out high quality and efficient repairs and installation works to both tenanted and void domestic properties
- Completing electrical testing and inspecting including fault finding
- Providing excellent customer service
- Carrying out daily safety checks to the provided vehicle
- Completing all necessary documentation
Required skills and experience of the Electrician:
- 18th Edition
- 2391 testing and inspecting or equivalent
- Must have a current full driving licence, van provided
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Electrician, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.