£22 - £24.00 per hour
Full time, 37.5 hours, Ongoing
£22.50-24.00 Umbrella or CIS
Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough (Northamptonshire)
Are you an experienced and adaptable Electrician, who is proud of the high level of customer service they deliver to customers?
We are recruiting on behalf of a client based in Northamptonshire and surrounding areas for a well-rounded Electrician who is able to undertake a range of duties.
What they expect from you:
- Undertaking fault finding, electrical repairs, tests & upgrades to domestic properties
- Undertaking testing and inspecting, producing EICR reports
- Have experience of domestic/housing remedial works
- Taking care of the company vehicle and undertaking regular checks
- Travelling across surrounding areas to undertake work
The ideal candidate will have:
- 18th edition qualification
- Testing and inspection qualification (ie 2391, or equivalent)
- May be able to take part in out-of-hours rota (at an additional rate)
- Van provided
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Electrician role, please apply now, or contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.