£31960 - £32960 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is looking for an Electrician to join their team
Duties will include, but is not limited to:
- Undertake all aspects of the role, in a way that is agile, flexible and meets customer demand, ensuring that the vision and goals of the Property Repairs Team are achieved.
- Adopting a multi - skilled whole job approach to completing repairs, that achieves recognised industry standards of compliance, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manage all risks and health and safety in your area of responsibility in line with current legislation and regulations, organisational H&S policy, risk assessments and safe working practises whilst actively demonstrating the removal and/or reduction of risk where possible
- Take responsibility and ownership for individual performance, productivity and high standards of work ensuring a positive 'can-do' attitude.
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification in Electrical Installation
- 18th Edition IEE Regulations and Electrical Installation
- 2391 (preferred)
- Full UK driving licence
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.