£29000 - £31035 per annum + Van, pension
about 2 months ago
Full Time, Permanent
£29,000 - £31,035
Electrician required to join a social housing organisation based in Northamptonshire. My client is looking for a reliable, customer focussed individual who is an experienced Electrician to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Electrician you will be working within the assets team reporting to the supervisor. You will perform Electrician duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties as below:
Key responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Carrying out high quality and efficient repairs and upgrades to both tenanted and void domestic properties
- Undertaking multi-skilled tasks as required
- Completing electrical testing and inspecting including fault finding and completing EICRs, ideally online
- Providing excellent customer service
- Carrying out daily safety checks to the provided vehicle
- Attending meetings as required
- Completing all necessary documentation, both electronically and via hard copy
- Participating in out of hours rota and Saturday and late evening appointments if required
Required skills and experience of the Electrician:
- Experience of working as an Electrician within social housing or domestic repairs and upgrades is essential (preferably tenanted and void)
- Demonstrable skills in inspection, testing and fault finding and the ability to complete EICRs
- Up to date knowledge of IEE requirements and Health & Safety regulations
- Displays a 'can do' attitude, is a team player and demonstrates excellent customer service
- Possesses City & Guilds 2330 (or equivalent), 2391 (or equivalent) and 17th Edition are essential requirements for the role
- Must have a current full driving licence
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a people focussed culture who offer first class services to everyone. Our client also offers generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and an employee discount scheme.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Electrician role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.