Up to £31035 per annum
2 months ago
17th Edition Electrician required to join a public sector organisation based in Northamptonshire. My client, is currently recruiting for an experienced Electrician to carry out testing and inspecting work on social housing properties on a full-time, temporary ongoing basis.
Duties of the Electrician will include:
* Carrying out high quality electrical and building testing, repairs and maintenance on void and tenanted properties
* Carrying out kitchen and bathroom electrical works
* Completing all necessary documentation as required
* Ensuring all required materials are available for jobs including replenishing stocks weekly, recording any materials used
* Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience of working on domestic properties with a good knowledge of building repairs
* Level 3 Electro Technical, 2330 or equivalent, 17th Edition and 2391 are all essential
* Experience of carrying out ECIRs would be advantageous although not essential
* Ability to participate in out of hours standby rota and Saturday and late evening appointments where required
* Must hold a current UK driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Electrician role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.