£17.00 - £21.00 per hour + mileage
over 1 year ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
17th Edition Electrician required to join a social housing organisation based in Northamptonshire. My client, is currently recruiting for an experienced Electrician to carry out testing and inspecting work on void properties on a full-time, temporary ongoing basis.
Duties of the Electrician can include:
* Carrying out testing and inspecting on void domestic properties
* Completing fault diagnosis and carrying out remedial repairs where required
* Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
The successful candidate will have:
* 17th Edition is essential
* City & Guilds 2391 is essential
* Experience of carrying out testing and inspecting on domestic properties
* Must have your own tools and the necessary calibration certificates where applicable
* Must hold a current UK driving license and have a van
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Electrician role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.