Birmingham, West Midlands
over 1 year ago
Electrician, Full Time
Are you a qualified Electrician? Do you have basic knowledge of any other trades?
Sellick Partnership are working on behalf of a public sector client who are searching for an Electrician to join their maintenance team.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Working alongside contractors
- Carry out testing and inspections on void and tenanted properties
- Working with a basic knowledge of other trades, such as; plumbing, carpentry and associated skills
- Performing electrical installations
- Uploading Health and Safety best practices and procedures
- 2832 - Electrical Installations 18th edition (17th may be considered)
- 2330 - Electrotechnical Training - Level 2 and 3
- 2391 or 2395 - Inspection and Testing
- Adequate Health and Safety training: Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling and Working at Heights
Desirable qualities and qualifications:
- JIB or ECS card
- A basic DBS
- Solar PV installation and maintenance
- Three phase installations 400v
- Social housing experience
Candidate must hold a valid driving licence
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now. For further information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.