Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
over 1 year ago
Electrician, Full Time
Are you a qualified Electrician? Do you have basic knowledge of any other trades?
Sellick Partnership are working on behalf of a public sector client who are searching for an Electrician to join their maintenance team.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Working alongside contractors
- Carry out testing and inspections on void and tenanted properties
- Working with a basic knowledge of other trades, such as; plumbing, carpentry and associated skills
- Performing electrical installations
- Uploading Health and Safety best practices and procedures
- 2832 - Electrical Installations 18th edition (17th may be considered)
- 2330 - Electrotechnical Training - Level 2 and 3
- 2391 or 2395 - Inspection and Testing
- Adequate Health and Safety training: Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling and Working at Heights
Desirable qualities and qualifications:
- JIB or ECS card
- A basic DBS
- Solar PV installation and maintenance
- Three phase installations 400v
- Social housing experience
Candidate must hold a valid driving licence
If you believe that you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now. For further information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.