Birmingham, West Midlands
11 months ago
Birmingham and Coventry
Full time, Temporary
Are you looking for an opportunity as a Trade Engineer Electrician? Have you worked in domestic properties?
Our client, a large social housing provider in the West Midlands is looking to expand their team of electricians, to provide additional support to the repairs and planned maintenance team.
Duties of the Electrician role will include, but is not limited to:
- Visiting tenants in their homes and responding to repairs and maintenance
- Working on a full range of electrical repairs and testing
- Undertaking full electrical periodic inspection
- Full or partial re-wiring
- Upgrading communal lighting systems
- Updating fire alarm systems
The successful candidate will have:
- A 2330 or equivalent apprenticeship or qualification
- 2382 - 18th edition
- 2391 or equivalent in testing and inspecting
- A full driving licence
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Electrician, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.