10 months ago
Full time, Temporary
Are you an 18th edition Electrician?
Electrician required to join a social housing organisation based in Northamptonshire. My client is looking for a reliable, customer focussed individual who is an experienced Electrician to join their team on a full time, temporary on going basis.
You will perform Electrician duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties as below:
Key responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Carrying out high quality and efficient repairs and upgrades to both tenanted and void domestic properties
- Undertaking multi-skilled tasks as required
- Completing electrical testing and inspecting including fault finding
- Providing excellent customer service
- Carrying out daily safety checks to the provided vehicle
- Attending meetings as required
- Completing all necessary documentation, both electronically and via hard copy
- Participating in out of hours rota and Saturday and late evening appointments if required
Required skills and experience of the Electrician:
- Domestic or Social Housing experience
- Demonstrable skills in inspection, testing and fault finding and the ability to complete EICRs
- Displays a 'can do' attitude, is a team player and demonstrates excellent customer service
- Possesses 2391 (or equivalent) and 18th Edition are essential requirements for the role
- Must have a current full driving licence
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Electrician, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.