County Durham, England
6 months ago
Our client, a leading housing association are looking for an experienced electrician to join their team on a temporary basis.
Duties of the role include:
- Carry out electrical work to drawings, specification and as instructed on void and tenanted properties
- To record works carried out for record and financial purposes
- Carry out maintenance work as instructed
- Conduct installations and wiring
The suitable candidate must possess:
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- BS 7671, 1EE wiring Regulations- 17th Edition
- City and Guilds 2391/2392 in Inspection and Testing
- Asbestos awareness
- A valid driver's license
If you feel that that your skills suit this role, please apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.