£28500 - £30000 per annum + Negotiable
6 months ago
Electrician required to join a public sector organisation based in Blackpool. My client, is currently recruiting for an experienced Electrician to carry out day to day electrical responsive repairs and maintenance on void and tenanted properties on a full-time, temporary to permanent basis.
Duties of the Electrician can include:
- Undertaking electrical repairs maintenance
- Completing testing and inspecting where necessary
- Carrying out fault finding and remedial repairs if required
- Working with the team and contractors to ensure an effective maintenance, repair and installation service is provided
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
The successful Electrician will have:
- 17th or 18th Edition is essential
- City & Guilds 2391 is essential
- Experience of carrying out repairs and testing and inspecting on domestic properties
- Must hold a current UK driving license and access to own transport
- Available to start ASAP
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Electrician role, please apply now, or contact Tiffany Biddle at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.