Cheshire East, Cheshire
9 months ago
Temporary - Permanent
Electrician required to join a organisation based in East Cheshire. My client, is currently recruiting for an experienced Electrician to carry out emergency repairs in tenanted properties on a full-time, temporary to permanent basis to start as soon immediately.
Duties of the Electrician can include:
- Carrying out emergency repairs
- Creating conditional reports
- Undertaking electrical repairs maintenance
- Completing testing and inspecting where necessary
- Carrying out fault finding and remedial repairs if required
- Working with the team and contractors to ensure an effective maintenance, repair and installation service is provided
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
The successful Electrician will have:
- 17th/18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 is essential
- A recognised Apprenticeship in Electrical engineering
- Experience of carrying out repairs and testing and inspecting works
- Must have experience in carrying out condition reports
- Must hold a current UK driving license
- Available to start at short notice
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Electrician role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.