5 months ago
Electrician required to join an organisation in Derby. My client, is currently recruiting for an experienced Electrician to work on student accommodation on a temporary basis to start as soon as possible.
Duties of the Electrician can include:
- Completing repairs and maintenance to emergency lighting on student accommodation
- Completing testing and inspecting where necessary
- Carrying out fault finding and remedial repairs if required
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
The successful Electrician will have:
- 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 (desirable)
- Must hold a current UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
- Available to start at short notice
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Electrician role, please apply now
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.