3 months ago
17th Edition Electrician required to join a public sector organisation based in Lincolnshire.
Duties of the Electrician will include:
- Installing, servicing and maintaining electrical systems and equipment including emergency lighting, fire alarm and door entry systems in domestic and commercial properties
- Undertaking routine maintenance and servicing to electrical systems and equipment
- Tracing, diagnosing and rectifying faults using appropriate testing and measuring equipment
- Completing testing and inspection
The successful candidate will have:
- Completion of a recognised apprenticeship
- BS7671 to 17th/ 18th Edition qualification
- 2360 / Level 3 Electrical Installations or equivalent
- C&G 2365 diploma in electrical installations or equivalent
- Must hold a current UK driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Electrician role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.