Castle Donington, Leicestershire
£17 - £18 per hour
about 2 months ago
38 Hours, 3 Months+
Are you a sociable 18th edition Electrician?
Our client, an organisation based in Nottinghamshire is looking for a competent and well-trusted Electrician to assist in reactive repairs works. This work will ensure that you are meeting current Electrical Health and Safety requirements.
Duties of the Carpenter role will include, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out necessary Electrical works associated with social housing, both void and tenanted
- Tracing and rectifying faults
- Undertaking re-wiring works
- Receiving work orders via a PDA and completing them to required timescales
- Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety systems
The successful candidate will have:
- 18th edition
- Able to complete a DBS or holds a DBS completed less than 1 year ago
- Driving licence and access to own van and tools
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Electrician, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.