Market Harborough, Leicestershire
6 months ago
South Leicestershire and surrounding areas
Full time, Temporary
Are you an 18th edition & City & Guilds 23291 qualified Electrician?
Electrician required to join an organisation based towards South Leicestershire. My client is looking for a reliable, customer focussed individual who is an experienced Electrician to join their team on a full time, temporary on going basis.
As the Electrician you will be working within the assets team reporting to the supervisor. You will perform Electrician duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties as below:
Key responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Carrying out high quality and efficient repairs and upgrades within the void domestic properties team
- Undertaking multi-skilled tasks as required
- Completing electrical testing and inspecting including fault finding
- Providing excellent customer service
- Carrying out daily safety checks to the provided vehicle
- Attending meetings as required
- Completing all necessary documentation, both electronically and via hard copy
- Participating in out of hours rota and Saturday and late evening appointments if required
Required skills and experience of the Electrician:
- Experience of working as an Electrician within social housing or domestic repairs and upgrades is essential (preferably tenanted and void)
- Demonstrable skills in inspection, testing and fault finding and the ability to complete EICRs
- Up to date knowledge of IEE requirements and Health & Safety regulations
- Displays a 'can do' attitude, is a team player and demonstrates excellent customer service
- Possesses 2391 (or equivalent) and 18th Edition are essential requirements for the role
- Must have a current full driving licence and own tools desirable
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a people focussed culture who offer first class services to everyone.
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Electrician, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.