6 months ago
Full time, 8 Weeks +
Are you an 18th edition Electrician?
Electrician required to join a social housing organisation based in Nottinghamshire. My client is looking for a reliable, customer focussed individual who is an experienced Electrician to join their team on a full time, temporary on going basis.
As the Electrician you will be working within Repairs and Maintenance team reporting to the supervisor. You will perform Electrician duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties as below:
Key responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Carrying out high quality and efficient repairs and upgrades to both tenanted and void domestic properties
- Completing electrical testing and inspecting including fault finding
- Providing excellent customer service
- Carrying out daily safety checks to the provided vehicle
- Attending meetings as required
- Completing all necessary documentation
Required skills and experience of the Electrician:
- Experience of working as an Electrician within social housing or domestic is preferred
- Demonstrable skills in inspection, testing and fault finding and the ability to complete EICRs
- 2391 - Testing and Inspection (or equivalent) and 18th Edition are essential requirements for the role
- Must have a current full driving licence
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a people focussed culture who offer first class services to everyone.
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Electrician, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.