£32226 - £33226 per annum
about 1 month ago
Permanent, 40 hours per week
£32,226.40 per annum
Calling all bright sparks!
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the 40+ members of our in-house electrical division; carrying out aspects of HPG electrical work, including domestic, commercial, responsive, planned, EV points and LED lighting.
You will be joining an ECA and ELECSA approved, award-winning contractor, which is responsible for ensuring compliance across the Group.
There are vacancies based in Staffordshire and Shropshire but you may be required to work in both areas at peak times, to cover demand.
As part of our electrical team, we want you to have:
- Experience of domestic EICR Testing (2 per day)
- Domestic install experience
- BS7671 18th edition
- A full clean driving licence
- City & Guilds 2391
- The ability to use emails and a tablet for work purposes
- Experience of communicating with your colleagues and residents over the phone, by email and in person.
- Customer care skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service
- It would be preferable if you were able JIB graded, had an NVQ3 or equivalent, an Amtech Certification and experience working for a housing association.
If you fit the bill, we want to hear from you!
As a member of the Group, you will receive:
- A competitive salary of £32,226.40 per annum
- JIB linked rates of pay
- A company vehicle
- Hand and power tools
- A generous out-of-hours package (following 6 months' probation Standby rate £308.84 per week / £51.52 per callout)
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme
- Access to a dedicated employee assistance programme
- Access to an employee perks package
- Eye care vouchers
- 25 days' holiday, increasing with each year of service + bank holidays
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://data-processing-notice.