Manchester, Greater Manchester
£53000 - £60000 per annum + Attractive Benefits Package
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting an EMEA Benefits Manager on behalf of a Financial Services business based in Central Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team with global exposure.
You will lead and supervise the EMEA Benefits Team, ensuring day-to-day activities are managed effectively and efficiently by the team. You will be able to identify opportunities for continuous improvement to service delivery, streamlining processes, system improvements and enhancements to benefits offerings.
You will be an experienced Benefits specialist with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders including third party outsourced services providers/vendors.
The client requires you to have experience at team leader/management level from previous roles.
Key responsibilities for the EMEA Benefits Manager:
- Responsible for supervising day-to-day activities in order to ensure that the team is highly competent and operates efficiently and effectively
- Ensure team processes are fully documented in order to adhere to internal compliance requirements
- Ensure that EMEA wide policies are reviewed regularly and are up-to-date and comply with legislation changes ensuring that current policy gaps are filled
- Responsible for managing the UK Flex Annual Enrolment process and identifying any development work that is required on Flex and ensuring that it is completed to specification and tested before being released on the Flex portal
- Assisting with EMEA wide M&A related benefit activity working with key stakeholders to assist the due diligence process and harmonise benefits as appropriate
- Lead delivery of training (and develop guidelines as necessary) to HR colleagues to ensure they are well equipped to manage employees' benefits related queries and administer benefits correctly
- Responsible for implementing and coordinating UK benefits changes with Payroll and managing and resolving benefits related payroll queries
- Responsible for staying ahead of EMEA wide legislation changes in order to make the required amendments to benefits in a timely manner
- Managing relationships with EMEA benefits vendors and third party suppliers, holding regular meetings to review action logs, monitor performance against agreed KPIs and SLAs, and to ensure compliance with vendor assessments
- Responsible for managing and troubleshooting all outsourced UK third party activity: Flex administration, death-in-service claims, long-term disability claims, auto enrolment activity, interns auto enrolment process, pension contributions and pension allowances
- Responsible for managing the EMEA benefits renewal cycle to ensure all benefits are renewed in timely fashion obtaining relevant approvals and managing brokers accordingly
Key requirements for the EMEA Benefits Manager:
- Proven experience in UK Benefits (international exposure would be highly advantageous however isn't essential)
- Team leader / management experience essential
- Strong project management and organisational skills, working effectively to deadlines and project plans
- Experience of managing and building effective working relationships with third party outsourced service providers/vendors
- Ability to work independently with limited day to day supervision
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with strong attention to detail
- Advanced use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this EMEA Benefits Manager opportunity then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.