Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire
£65000 - £72000 per annum + benefits & bonus
4 months ago
EMEA HR Manager required to join a reputable and growing SME business based in Cheshire on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract basis. The successful individual will partner with the Senior Leadership team to develop and deliver HR best practice in support of the company's growth plans.
Key responsibilities of the EMEA HR Manager:
- Responsible for HR across the UK and EMEA region
- Support business leadership in the on-going use and refinement of existing performance management tools
- Performance Development Reviews
- Talent Planning
- Salary and incentive planning
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are comprehensive and up to date
- Determine overall development approach, including career path strategy, review of jobs, alignment of roles, compensation analysis, etc.
- Develop standard HR metrics and key performance indicators that align with business objectives
- Review remuneration and benefits against market and advise business leadership accordingly
- Provide support over HR issues both tactical and operational across EMEA
- Manage and provide leadership to HR Specialists
- Manage departmental budget to ensure return on investment is optimised and budget overruns avoided
- Work with Sales Training Department to ensure individual development and training planned by business leadership is carried out in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Ensure all employment related documentation is complete and up-to-date for all employees in EMEA
- Ensure all appropriate standards of confidentiality, discretion and data privacy are upheld at all times and in all locations (e.g. GDPR etc)
- Employee Relations - Support and coach managers on employee relations in accordance with company policy
- Recruitment and talent acquisition responsibilities;
- Define best methods for recruitment, and develop hiring managers' skills in approach and interview techniques
- Review and continually improve on-boarding processes
Required skills and experience of the EMEA HR Manager:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Experience working for a growth company (exposure to OD essential)
- Strong operational and strategic experience
- Proven experience managing a talent acquisition function
- Track record of sustained, strong HR execution
- Languages - European language highly desirable (Spanish preferred but not essential)
- Ability to travel
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this EMEA HR Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.