Up to £11 per hour
6 months ago
Emergency Call Handler
We are working with an organisation based in Derbyshire who are looking for an experienced Emergency Call Handler
The post is offered on an ad-hoc basis with guaranteed hours of 8.5- 17 hours a week.
The following shifts maybe required:
7am - 3:30pm
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Providing emergency services to the elderly and vulnerable who have a lifeline community alarm system
- Assessing clients' needs and responding accordingly
- Ensuring all calls are responded to immediately and effectively
- Assigning appropriate medical assistance and advice in accordance with company policies, procedures and correct protocol
- Liaising with third party agencies including ambulance services, police, social workers, and primary carers/family
- Maintaining strict client confidentiality at all times
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records on all service users
The successful candidate must be flexible and be able to work in line with shift patterns. You will have an enhanced DBS check.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.