over 1 year ago
Temporary, Full time
Employability Officer required to work with a Shropshire based association. My client are seeking an experienced Employability Officer to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
Responsibilities of the Employability Officer include:
- Manage a caseload of participants to help them overcome barriers to them seeking employment
- Signpost to existing and new services
- Help to access opportunities within the community through volunteering and work experience
- Assist with job searching, employment and training as well as self-employment
- Design, lead and deliver workshops, job clubs and drop ins
- Carry out participant eligibility assessments and registrations
Required skills and experience of the Employability Officer:
- Previous experience of delivering advice and support in regards to the employability sector
- Possess excellent communication skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Employability Officer role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.