£13 - £16 per hour
8 months ago
3 months +
Employee Engagement Advisor
Duration - 12 weeks (possibility for extension)
Location - Manchester
A well respected public sector organisation is looking to recruit an Employment Engagement Advisor initially for a 12 week interim assignment. Working on a number of key projects in the areas of employee engagement, wellbeing and equality and diversity, including:
- Developing and implementing policies and practice across the organisation that encourages and promotes staff engagement.
- Leading on the annual staff engagement survey and other staff opinion surveys.
- Facilitating meetings and workshops designed to promote staff engagement.
- Leading on the Health and Wellbeing Strategy Group.
- Coordinating staff communications regarding wellbeing.
Equality and Diversity
- Acting as a centralised point of expertise on all matters relating to equality and diversity in the workplace.
- Identifying and reviewing areas of good practice. Advising the organisation on how to implement improvements.
- Leading on all relevant communications and training.
Other aspects of the role include: policy development and implementation, contract management and providing employment advisory service.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working on similar projects within employee engagement, wellbeing and equality and diversity. Public sector experience is desirable however not essential.
If you feel you have the relevant experience foe this Employee Engagement Officer role, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson - HR Specialist at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.