Manchester, Greater Manchester
£27000 - £30000 per annum + pro rata
over 1 year ago
2 Months +
An experienced Employee Relations Advisor is required to join an established and welcoming Human Resources team on an interim basis to provide support during a peak in workflow. The business is a recognised name within the leisure industry and is a fantastic opportunity to manage a varied caseload; providing a generalist HR support service covering first line ER Advice and support to managers both over the telephone and in person.
- Efficiently respond to all first line people related queries to ensure delivery of a first class HR service
- Track and report on high risk ER cases, LTS and Maternity/Paternity to ensure appropriate management of risk
- Identify ER trends and "hot topics"
- Manage and create accurate and timely HR admin to ensure robust processes
- Ensure that GDPR principles are followed at all times
- Maintain and continuously improve current processes, in line with the governance principles of the business
- Coordinate statutory and ad-hoc training via the E-Learning system to ensure statutory compliance and skills development
- Coordinate onboarding activity and support with Job Train queries to ensure minimal time to hire and protection of the EVP
- Support the wider HR team with ad-hoc activities that support delivery of the people plan as required, including implementing new initiatives
- Recent and demonstrable experience of managing high volume employee relations cases
- Willingness and ability to provide a first class internal customer service experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at a variety of levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good level of knowledge on Microsoft packages, in particular Excel
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- CIPD qualification is highly desirable but not essential
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to successfully take on the position of People Advisor, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson - HR Specialist at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.